Saturday, September 20, 2008

Today we went apple picking for a field trip with our home school. Just as I was walking out the door I heard Dillon crying I turned to see what was wrong and he looked like he had blood coming out his belly button. It turns out that he was using a giant nail as a walking stick and showing Kray a trick when he feel on it and cut his stomach. Karen cleaned it while I called and talked to the nurse in AL. He is current on all his shots so I decided not to take him in. He is excited that he can have two belly buttons like Uncle Michael but wishes that it would quit hurting.
We did go on to pick apples and have a great time. We said a prayer before we left at Dillon's request that he wouldn't have to go to the doctor and that we would have a fun day. I am glade that he has the faith in me and in prayer to have me offer a prayer on his behalf. My testimony was strengthen by his request.  I am so proud of my family. Kray was really worried for Dillon, I think he was having some flash backs to when he got hurt. I love watching my boys take care of each other. Joe got Dillon a pillow so he would be more comfortable in the van on the drive to pick apples.

1 comment:

The Phipps said...

Man I hope Dillon is ok!! Sorry he got hurt!!