Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Life

Have you ever had one of those nights when you have 2 crying kids and no idea why. It seems that Kray is having bad dreams and Christina keeps waking up every time she hears him crying. I guess I know why but nothing I do seems to help.
Can I say I love living by family but we are having a rough go of it. I was drying my hair and my power went out. I went and checked the the breaker box and flipped all the switces no luck. My Dad said maybe it needs to cool off and then it will work. You would hope but no go. So know I have no power to my cooler, washer or bed room kitchen plugs, fridge or where my computer is. Thankfully the rest of my house has power so we were able to run extension cords. Cody came over and ran a plug to my washer and cooler thanks Cody. My Dad came over to fix the breaker and there is nothing wrong with it.  The next step is to open all the plugs and follow them to see if we can find were the problem is. It can be from a good plug or a bad plug so it sounds like a lot of work and my Dad has lots of projects of his own to work on. The pump has gone out on one of the wells so this weekend he is going to fix it. Maybe next weekend we can start taking apart plugs. Then my fridge went out and we had to haul all my food over to the extra fridge outside. My fridge seems to be working so tomorrow I am going to bring all my food back over. My oven has not been working since I moved in we ordered the part and it finally came in my Brother and Dad came over to fix it and spent an hour but where unable to figure it out. It was natural gas and we switched it to propane. I am getting good practice in for Korea since they don't use ovens. The good thing is I can bake at my parents, my sisters or the outside stove. That is all that has been going, we are playing hard all day and love being around family.

1 comment:

The Phipps said...

Hey, hang in there!!! I hate when things happen and not just one but a whole bunch happens at one time. Maybe you'll get it all worked out. Good luck!!!