Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dillons Birthday

I can hardly believe that Dillon turned 8 today I don't feel old enough to have an 8 year old. I realized that Spencer has missed 4 of Dillon's birthdays. I feel sorry for Spencer and the kids when he has to miss out on so many important things. In Oct he will be baptized by my Dad part of my wants him to wait tell we see Spencer so he can do it but that would be a little selfish. Dillon is so excited to baptized and my Dad is the next best thing. 
We had a great day celebrating Dillon's birthday. We had Popeye waffles for breakfast, pizza for lunch and a shrimp dinner with my parents and David. Afterwards we went over to my parents house and had homemade ice cream. On Saturday we are going to have a family wiener roast and a pinjatia. So here's to my boy Happy Birthday Dillon I love you.

1 comment:

The Phipps said...

Happy 8th birthday Dillon!!!! Have a great baptism!!!!