Thursday, September 25, 2008

Anniversary


As I begin my day I am drawn to the fact that I am celebrating another anniversary on my own, it seems since we have been in the army that Spencer has been gone for more anniversaries then he is home for them. And yet today I would say that I have a stronger, happier marriage and that each and every year it gets better. I am lucky to have married my best friend. Spencer complaments me in every aspect. He will laugh with me and cry with me. Mostly he laughs at how totaly stupid I can be, he loves me and puts up with me. I can't imagine what my life would be like without him. He is truly my better half, so on this day of celebration that we are spending apart I want to let the world know how grateful I am for my  husband. I want to share with you my testimony of an eternal family. I was privillaged to be born to parents who taught my the gospel and when the time came I knew what I was looking for in a spouse. The day I meet Spencer I knew that I would marry him, he helped me move a dresser from his house to my apartment. He was living with his brother at the time. That night we went out and he was everything that I had been looking for. My parents have the perfect marriage and Spencer looked at me the way my Dad looks at my Mom and he still does today.  Spencer and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple for time and all eternity. I know that with the blessings of the temple and living the gospel that we will be together forever with our children. I know that Jesus of our Savior and that he died for each of us and if we will except his gift then we can live with him and our Heavenly Father for ever. I love this gospel and my family. 
Happy anniversary babe I love you.

3 comments:

The Phipps said...

Oh, that is so sweet!! And you can tell that ya'll really love each other!!! Happy Anniversary to you both!!!

Katie Webb said...

Happy Anniversary. Thank you for sharing your testimony. I hope you guys at least get to talk sometime today!

Katie Webb said...

Ya, you can get your Visa once you're there. But Clint was told that we can't get housing until Morgan and I have Visas. Long story short. We're just going to wait until we get over there to get them so we don't have to pay for them. We're just waiting for the paperwork to go through. Clint has a sponsor number as well. It just a matter of the paperwork going through so we can get our tickets.