Thursday, January 15, 2009

sleep over

I have always thought that late nights would be better then sleep overs but I am wondering if I am wrong. Dillon got asked to sleep over at his friend house and said no because we already had some things plan but said that Nathan could sleep over at our house.  I have been thinking about this a lot lately with as much as Spencer is gone out in the field it's hard to plan late night activities because I don't like dragging the kids in out of the house (I'm a little scared of the dark and hate going out at night by myself) So I am thinking that maybe sleep overs are not so bad at least I can drop off and be home  before dark. What do you guys think?

2 comments:

Susie Chadwick said...

I think I sure had a lot of fun sleepovers with you! =)

Rockelle said...

MY kids LOVE their sleep overs...BUT you need to be so careful...I generally have kids here and the girls go to only a few friends houses from Church!
Same morals I hope!