Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year

Welcome 2009. I can hardly believe that 2008 is behind us. So much has happened in the past year. Spencer graduated flight school. We moved to California (some days we wish we were still there). Dillon was baptized and Spencer got to watch via video chat. The four kids and I got stranded in San Fransico on our way to Korea. We made it to Korea tired but excited to see Spencer. He left after we had been here just a couple of days. The boys got into school and then it was Christmas break. We had a great Christmas. Christina is potty training. Doing very well I might add. Just don't let her watch Diego and we are good to go. 
On to the new year and what is has to bring hopefully some peace and quiet. I am excited that the boys are in school and Christina and I go to the toddler activities. I am hoping to help out in the boys classes as much as I can. I love to be involved in there schooling just not the sole teacher. I am amazed at the awesome women who do it so well. 
I hope the new year finds you full of joy and love. With all the love I have.
Maria
p.s. Sara I love you, miss you, and wish I could give you a big hug. 

1 comment:

Sara said...

Aw!!!! Me too!!!!!!