Friday, January 23, 2009

Lu Lu





Since Thanksgiving every time I make  a list or we go any where the boys are asking for a puppy. So being the sucker that I am we went and looked at the vet that is where the strays are kept and carried for until they can be adopted. Danni being the lady in charge called and said she had the perfect dog for us. They watch them and check out the health for a few days before they can be adopted. Being the crazy mom that I am we deiced to check her and feel in with Lu Lu. She is a golden retriever poodle mix. We got her Wednesday night and the kids and I just adore her. She is house trained and plays fetch. I can pull her tail, ears and put my hand in her mouth with out any problems the only thing she dose not  like is to brushed. Spencer will get to meet her when he backs.
 They are great about taking her out and picking up her poop which works great for me I hate to pick up poop. Hopefully she doesn't poop while they are at school.
The vet staff decided she was a good match for us because the hair matches. 

2 comments:

M C said...

Aww! What a cute little dog! How fun! She looks very friendly! I'm glad to hear your kids are helping out with Lu lu. My kids have been begging for a puppy well over a year.. I've been waiting for the girls to get older so they would be able to help me out a little. Maybe soon..

Laura said...

Poodles are really good dogs, she's cute too! That's funny that the vet people said she matches your family!!