Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged Crazy Eights

Eight TV Shows I love to watch
1. CSI
2. Army Wives
3. The Unit 
4. Law and Order ( haven't really watched it since I have been here though)
5. I really don't watch that much tv. I haven't had it for the past 4 years. I have local channels know.
6.
7.
8.



Eight things that happened yesterday
1. Took the kids to enrichment
2. Christina and I went shopping
3. Watched Dillon's puppet show at school
4. Took the kids to lunch with Karen
5. Went to Leslie's and went through her dress up clothes for Halloween costumes. Thanks for the great outfits
6. Played UNO with Kray and Joe
7. BBQ
8. Waited up for Dillon to get home from Scouts


Eight Favorite Places to eat


1. Mom's house
2. Karen's house
3. Angela's house
4 Any where the food is free
5 Cracker Barrel
6. Taco Bell
7. Little Ceasers (that's what I buy for my kids)
8. Good Mexican Food

Eight things I'm looking forward to

1. History camp (almost a whole week to me and Christina what will we do with the time?)
2. Joe's birthday party 
3. Halloween I love to watch the excitement on the kids faces
4. Going to Korea 
5 Being with Spencer
6. Riding with my Dad and Karen in the mornings
7. Hopefully going to Sea World 
8. Christmas

Eight Things on my wish list
1. To have Spencer never go on a trip for work again 
2.To lose 20 lbs.
3. For my kids to listen the first time
4. To have my scrap books all current
5. To run as fast as Karen
6. Lots of new clothes
7. A convertible
8. for my kids to stay little forever and for me to be their favorite person 


I tag
Leslie
Aunt Darlene
Tracey
Peggy
Amber
Stephanie
Autum
Holly
Enjoy Ladies

1 comment:

msfears said...

That's so cute you want your kids to stay little forever and you be their favorite person. I think Scott still wishes that, too.