Thursday, October 16, 2008

Life

Spencer found us an apartment in Korea this week. He is going to move in on the 7th of Nov. We have to pay for the first month up front because he didn't get all the paper signed in time for the Army to start paying for it in Nov. So I need to pay his rent and mine next month good thing my Dad is my land lord. I think he might be willing to work with me a little. He also found us a car that will sit 6 I think he is paying about 1500 for it. They are still working on it so we'll see if he gets. 
I was stressing out about our command sponsor ship and moving to Korea so I decided to fast about it and I had such peace come into my heart and soul. I am grateful for the a Heavenly Father who gives us the peace we are looking for. Know we are planing on going to Korea about the 10th of Oct. if they get our paper work finished for the 2nd time. They finished it once with the wrong number on it so we are doing it again. I know that everything will work out the way the Lord wants them too and that is will be the best thing for my family. 

1 comment:

Wild Rasmussen said...

Hey every thing will work out great and you will be with your lover soon