Thursday, February 7, 2013

Yesterday we let the kids stay home from school so we could hang out and play with Dad. And get some work done around the house before Spencer left. Its amazing all the little things that add up. I think we managed to get it all done. I'm sure over the next couple of months we'll come up with stuff that needs to be done. I was able to take apart my shelf reliance shelves and put them back together in a new spot. Dillon thought he was awesome climbing between them When Spencer took the foam our of his tough box to pack it everyone thought it was the greatest toy. Lily sat for ever pulling all the little pieces out.  One of the highlights of our day was that Joseph cut his finger with a knife and I had to take him to the emergency room. He tried to cut a piece of foam. The nurses kept asking what he did and he got tired of telling the story over and over again. One nurse asked him what he learned and he said to use a dull knife he was quickly set straight that a sharp one is always better. Everyone was nice and worked hard to get us in and out. We were gone close to 3 hours. With 40 mins of drive time and 40 mins waiting on the medicine to numb him compleyly so not to bad since the sign said 3 1/2 - 4 hour wait when we arrived.






 Taylor found this container and was taking it on and off her head saying tada





















Joe did great I let him play games on my phone to keep him busy. At the end I had 8% battery left.

No comments: