Thursday, February 7, 2013

Good bye

My friend Katie kept the little girls today while I took and dropped off Spencer. I t was nice to hang out just the two of us before he left. It sad to think that my phone won't ring with his annoying voice telling me to pick it up again. He made me a ring tone with him telling me to answer my phone as a joke and I left it because it made me crazy and feel loved all at the same time. Tonight as I was tucking the kids into bed Christina was crying and telling me that she missed her Daddy I told that as she prayed for comfort the Holy Ghost would help her. I also told her about an idea that my friend Hedi sent me to take a jar and fill it with Hershey Kisses and each night before bed you get to eat one and it's a kiss from Daddy. She loved the idea so I know what I'll be doing this week. I'm grateful for the gospel and the priesthood that Spencer holds he was able to give all of us priesthood blessings before he left. What a great source of comfort for us.



2 comments:

Susie Chadwick said...

I'm sorry, Maria. I hope it will go by quickly.

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

Much love to all of you!