Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Last few days

I made it home from my month long vacation on last Wednesday. Saturday we were able to attend the Temple. They had a district primary activity with a nursery. It was nice to be able to go to the Temple with Spencer. Monday Joe woke up sick. Poor little guy. Tuesday he was better and back to school he went. I went to a picnic with Kray's class which was moved to his class room because it was raining a little. Wednesday was the last day of school with the kids getting out at 11:00. Today Kray woke up sick and has been lots of fun he cries really loud every time he throws up. I also think Christina is a little sick because she has been winning all day. I told her to go to bed. And she did. 
Spencer was suppose to go into the field on Monday and camp all week, but they ended up staying here. Not that it does us a lot of good they are pretending to be in the field so he is working 11 to 13 hour days. He does get to spend the mornings with us. And I like having him home at night I tend to sleep a little better.
On Sunday I have to give a talk on prayer and the kids are going to sing A Child's Prayer. Know I have to teach it to them. Hopefully it comes back quickly. The problem is I am most likely teaching them the wrong tune. 
Saturday we are having a District welfare meeting that I would love to attend but Spencer is most likely working. I haven't decided if I should just bring my kids and put them in a class room with their DS and a movie. We'll have to wait and see how everyone is feeling. 

No comments: