Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Alaska

                                                Christina and I in the taxi.




                                         us with Sam
                                                  Kray and Sam

We arrived in Alaska on Sunday. Spencer has always wanted to to go to Alaska so I decided that I had to go out and see something. We got a taxi and went down town.  Then we walked down to the Rail road we were hoping to walk to the ocean but it was blocked. We walked around the rail road for a little while and then we headed home. Alaska was still a little brown they locals said in another month the whole place will be green. I am hoping to make it back when it is all green. We went to bed early with all the traveling and jet lag every one was pretty tired. I woke up at 10 and couldn't believe that I had slept in. Then I realized that it was 10 at night. I had only been asleep for a couple of hours. In the morning Sam told me that he had a dream that someone thought they had woke up at 10 in the morning to find out it was 10 at night. I thought that was kind of funny. ( Sam is a 14 year old boy that traveled with us from Japan and then onto Washington )
I payed a 100 for taxis for the day that I was in Alaska and they don't allow more then 5 people in a taxi. 

No comments: