Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Seoul adventure

This morning my friend Lindsey and I set off to go to the army post in Seoul it's about 1 1/2 to 2 hours from where we are. While in Maria fashion I got us totally lost we were suppose to take interstate one and I took the little one.  We thought the little one was kind of like a business route and that we would be able to find our way. 
We saw some fascinating buildings but we didn't have a camera. We are planing on going back to take pic. One looked like a miniature wall of China it was so cool. 
After about 2 1/2 hours we decided that we were wrong and started calling people to find out where we were but no luck. We called at least 10 different people. Lindsey husband and Spencer both tried looking on the computer with out much luck. Finally Spencer went and bought a map. He was able to find out where we were and gets us going in the right directions. We still wanted to go  Yongsong but somehow we ended up on interstate one the wrong way or we missed our exit.(Anything is possible) We saw a food and gas exit so we pulled off to use the rest room and turn around.  I saw an American thank you and asked him how much farther we would have to go to get to Yongsong he said we were about half way but that we couldn't get on the freeway heading North I said forget it and just went home. Then I missed my exit and had to drive for 13km what is that like 20 miles out of my way and pay another toll both. We made it home safe and sound, and crazy me is going to try it again on Friday so I can prove it that I can make it. 

No comments: