Sunday, September 22, 2013

Dillon Birthday


 For Dillon's birthday he wanted a fondant cake. So I made some marshmallow fondant this was only my second time making it. Its always fun. Kass and Shakyla helped me it was fun because I forgot to double the powdered sugar and we made a mess. Then we made rice crispy and covered them in the fondant. Since I had Chauncey over for the weekend and it was his birthday too I let him and Dillon decorate the cake. I pulled out my candy stash and let them go to town. They had fun making people and snakes and a ball of fire on top of the volcano. We were trying to dye it red but the fondant ended up pink.  Later that night the Caldwell's came over and we sang happy birthday to both Dillon and Chauncey. I bought candles that wouldn't blow out and they kept relighting we teased the boys that they must have lots of girlfriends. We are going to have a party when Spencer gets home and give Dillon his presents.




No comments: