Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pretend Birthday








































 I told Spencer he could get something to take with him on deployment. He decided that he wanted to take our cannon rebel and buy me the new cannon rebel T41i. I'm very excited about it as it has a video camera. I will be able to take nice videos of the kids at soccer or school events and send them to him while he is deployed. We also bought the new coaches for my living room. The room looks awesome and I love it. Since we got me some many new things Spencer was joking that it was birthday. And decided that we needed to celebrate with donuts. Christina was sad because we share a birthday so she got to pretend it was her birthday too. AND what 2 year old wants to miss out on a birthday so Lily got had to have a candle in her doughnut too. It was a great day and I love my husband and how he loves to spoil me.  




























































































No comments: