Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dance Recital

Christina pushing Lily to the dance recital.


 Getting ready to get started.
 Lily hanging out in the stroller.
 The 4 and 5 year old dance.




 Christina and Alaura were  partners.













 Miss Jayme is awesome.











This is Christina's third dance recital but the first one that was able to really enjoy and get some good pic. from. Normally the whole family goes and I feel like I'm all over the place trying to keep everyone in line. Tonight however everyone had someplace else to be so the girls and I went. Lily was awesome and played in her stroller the whole recital. I took a ton of pic for Jayme and me.
Christina has learned so much in dance class and loves being able to preform with her friends. Miss Jayme the dance teacher lives across the hall and Christina and her girls play together all the time. They some times act like sister they are together so much. I wouldn't have it any other way. It makes me happy to have such great friends.

1 comment:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

I love you all! Thanks for taking so many awesome pictures! I was so super proud of the girls! Christina's cartwheel was AWESOME! They did fantastic!!!! Thanks for all you to do help me out!