Monday, November 24, 2008

home sweet home

Here is a picture of the rice fields that are all around where I live. I love the open fields when I am surrounded by so many people.
                              The Koreans have started to bail their fields at the end of the season instead of burning them. They wrap them up in white plastic. The kids have taken to calling them marshmallows and pretending to eat them. Every time I see them I think this is what all farmers should do with their hay so that it won't get wet.  We have seem them wrapped up in stripped and black plastic. 

                         Christina wanted in on the action to.  She is my little sweet heart. I just couldn't resist taking her picture when she asked. 
                          The nice and open field. 

No comments: