Sunday, August 31, 2008

carlsbad caverns

The whole gang
Laura, Jonah and Ryker poor Michael had to workLChristina
my familyThe kiddos


Clay, Amy, and Family

                                                 Dillon took this pic.
                                              Dillon and Spencer spending some bounding tim:)
                                                    Joe leading the way
my pretty princess
Poor Logan got sick and trow up. Good thing we had our suit cases and we could give him uncle Spencer's pj's to wear.
The boys playing while we got everything cleaned up.




We had so much fun at the caverns I am glade that I was able to convience every one to come along. We learned about rocks and got to 800 ft. underground. I wish we could have seen the bats come out that evening but Clay, Amy and Laura had to get home and we hit the road heading to Trevor and Cindy's. Thanks everyone for a great time

No comments: