Tuesday, July 15, 2008

a trip to the store

So today I went shopping with my friend Dana and her four kids at the commissary. They were pretty good saying that we had 8 kids between us and the place was packed. They are closed on Mondays and today was payday, we were quite a sight to see two moms and eight kiddos. I decided to do self check out all was going o.k. when I turn because I hear Kray  and Joe arguing they are in a full our tackling match. I picked Joe up and put him in the buggy and tell Kray not to move. I am so mad and embarrassed. I finish checking out with them crying and wining by the time we get out to the van I am so mad and am lecturing them on how they know better, Kray is telling me it's my fault because I wouldn't let him scan the items. I inform them that they have lost their cinnamon rolls that I was going to make and that they would be cleaning the toy room when we got home. So I sent them off to clean and Spencer says guess what I don't have to be to work till 1:00 so I say see ya and finish lunch please. What a good man he says see ya later enjoy your alone time. So I head over to buy my wings for the graduation ball. I found a pin for 4 bucks yeah. He said the kids were perfect the whole time I was gone. Within in five min of being home we have two crying kids. Is it just me?

2 comments:

Carissa said...

This happens to me ALL the time (not the crying part in the store because, well, I just don't take them) but they are great for Tyler and when he's gone...I think they must have a little more respect for (or is it fear of) Daddy.

Anonymous said...

I have learned, the hard way, to leave them with Dad if I have to do shopping. And if I can't do that, I DON'T go to the commissary. Seriously, who designed that store?
I agree with Carissa--Daddy makes a meaner face than I can.