Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Thursday, October 23, 2008
I sell Stampin' Up and was wondering if any one would like something. I am offering free shipping through the end of the month. I thought I wouldn't be able to sell in Korea and I can to military and Dod employees. If you are interested just leave me a note and I'll e-mail you and we can work it out. If you have friends that would like to order a 150.00 makes a party. For collecting $150.00 in sales you receive a level 1 stamp set and $15.00 worth of free merchandise and I will through in a free ink pad. You can view the full catalog at www.stampinup.com
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Spencer found us an apartment in Korea this week. He is going to move in on the 7th of Nov. We have to pay for the first month up front because he didn't get all the paper signed in time for the Army to start paying for it in Nov. So I need to pay his rent and mine next month good thing my Dad is my land lord. I think he might be willing to work with me a little. He also found us a car that will sit 6 I think he is paying about 1500 for it. They are still working on it so we'll see if he gets.
I was stressing out about our command sponsor ship and moving to Korea so I decided to fast about it and I had such peace come into my heart and soul. I am grateful for the a Heavenly Father who gives us the peace we are looking for. Know we are planing on going to Korea about the 10th of Oct. if they get our paper work finished for the 2nd time. They finished it once with the wrong number on it so we are doing it again. I know that everything will work out the way the Lord wants them too and that is will be the best thing for my family.
Eight TV Shows I love to watch
2. Army Wives
3. The Unit
4. Law and Order ( haven't really watched it since I have been here though)
5. I really don't watch that much tv. I haven't had it for the past 4 years. I have local channels know.
Eight things that happened yesterday
1. Took the kids to enrichment
2. Christina and I went shopping
3. Watched Dillon's puppet show at school
4. Took the kids to lunch with Karen
5. Went to Leslie's and went through her dress up clothes for Halloween costumes. Thanks for the great outfits
6. Played UNO with Kray and Joe
8. Waited up for Dillon to get home from Scouts
Eight Favorite Places to eat
1. Mom's house
2. Karen's house
3. Angela's house
4 Any where the food is free
5 Cracker Barrel
6. Taco Bell
7. Little Ceasers (that's what I buy for my kids)
8. Good Mexican Food
Eight things I'm looking forward to
1. History camp (almost a whole week to me and Christina what will we do with the time?)
2. Joe's birthday party
3. Halloween I love to watch the excitement on the kids faces
4. Going to Korea
5 Being with Spencer
6. Riding with my Dad and Karen in the mornings
7. Hopefully going to Sea World
Eight Things on my wish list
1. To have Spencer never go on a trip for work again
2.To lose 20 lbs.
3. For my kids to listen the first time
4. To have my scrap books all current
5. To run as fast as Karen
6. Lots of new clothes
7. A convertible
8. for my kids to stay little forever and for me to be their favorite person
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
6 Quirks of Maria
1. When I sleep in a bed I can't have the sheet tucked in on any of the sides or the back. I am always pulling the sheet out. If they are tucked in I can't sleep.
2. I have to have my toilet paper roll form the top. I always feel the need to change it no matter where I am at. I know this makes it easier for little children to pull it out and make a mess but who cares I have to have it that way.
3. I love to scrapbook, have people over to scrapbook, teach people how to scrapbook, but I hate scrap booking other peoples pictures.
4. I hate to be late which is hard with four little kids.
5. I have to be in control of the money. It works out great for Spencer and I. I am happy with how it is spent and he is happy that the bills get paid.
6. I love having children but have no patients. I feel like I am a chicken running around with my head cut off. I am sure that all mom's feel that way at some point. Maybe it's worse because I am home-schooling and Spencer is gone.
Here are the rules
Link the person who tagged you
Tell about 6 quirks of yours
Tell 6 fellow bloggers to do the same
Leave a comment to let them know
I tag the following
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
I have to tell you about this great movie I watched Saturday night and then again this afternoon with my Mom. It's Mamma Mia and the music is wonderful. I love musicals and catchy songs so this movie was for me and it has a happy ending. If you get a chance I would go and watch it. It's a broad way play and has been around for every. ( I think)